You can have the most visually polished website, app or video ever without the power to bring you sales.
If your copy doesn’t speak to your customer - it’s nice and nothing more.
How to tell if weak copy is costing you sales?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Am I writing for my customer?
- Is my copy addressing you, rather than I?
- Is my copy looking inviting, not tiresome to read?
- Is my copy leading the reader towards the goal they desire?
- Does my copy avoid a huh? or so what? response?
An answer “no” to any of the above is costing you sales, views and registrations.
You can use the above questions to significantly improve your copy.
Or I could profesionally audit your page’s copy instead. I’ll even do that for your homepage for free.
Get a free homepage copy audit.
It’s your call. Improve, or settle with less.